Thailand’s light-vehicle sales recovery accelerated in January with the biggest increase in seven years, up 54.5% to 49,560 units from prior-year’s 32,985. Data from Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles figures for the local industry, shows the fourth-straight monthly increase after 15 months of decline, when the global economic crisis crushed consumer confidence. The booming sales are another sign of a rebounding economy. Fiscal Policy Office Director Sathit Rangkasiri tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Light-Vehicles Sales Soar 54.5% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642