Thailand's new-vehicle sales fell 2.2 % in March to 66,101 units, but still ended the quarter up 2.1% to a record 169,984 units. Sales in the 1-ton pickup truck segment totaled 43,701 units in March, taking the first quarter result to 108,752 deliveries, up 3.6% over like-2005, says Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles sales for the industry. For the month, Isuzu Motors Ltd.'s sales of 16,518 gave it a 38% share of the 1-ton segment, while Toyota delivered 16,201 units for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai March Sales Down, Q1 Sales Driven by 1-Ton Pickups" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642