The country’s unsettled political situation and resulting economic uncertainty continue to depress new-vehicle sales in Thailand, with May results down 7.8% to 51,364 units from 55,700 a year earlier. Thai market demand has trailed like-2006 levels in every month so far this year. However, the May performance did mark a 3.4% increase from the 49,658 units sold in April. To date, industry sales stand at 239,292 vehicles, lagging year-ago’s 279,244 units by 14.3%, according to data ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Market Continues Decline in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642