Thai new-vehicle buyers appear to be shrugging off continuing political chaos in the country, as sales jumped 52.6% in March from year-ago to 63,067 units. The result marked the seventh straight month of year-on-year increases, driven by an improving economy and the introduction of new models, especially fuel-efficient vehicles, says Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles data for the industry. Vehicle deliveries in the year’s first three months surged 54.8% to 166,802. Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai New-Vehicle Buyers Unfazed by Ongoing Political Chaos as Sales Surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642