Thailand’s new-vehicle sales reached 55,138 units in September, up 8% over like-2004.> For the year's first nine months, sales climbed 15% to 504,736 deliveries. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. held 40.3% of the new-vehicle market with sales of 203,411, while Isuzu Motors Ltd. grabbed 25% with 126,068 deliveries. They were followed by Honda Motor Co. Ltd. (37,930); Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (34,806); Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. (29,749); General Motors Corp's Chevrolet brand (24,161); Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai New-Vehicle Sales Continue Climb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642