Thai new-vehicle sales fell for the fifth straight month in October, down 15.4% to 48,942 units from 57,860 year-ago. Octoberâ€™s total was for the lowest monthly result so far this year. Shrinking demand for commercial vehicles dragged the total market down, despite an increase in new-car sales, says Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles sales data for the industry. October usually is the start of the high season for vehicle buying in Thailand. Dwindling sales can be blamed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai October Sales Fall to Yearâ€™s Lowest Monthly Total" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642