The Thai Auto Parts Manufacturers Assn. and Thai Rung Union Car plc are lobbying for the excise tax on imported vehicles modified by Thai-owned companies to be cut to 3% from the current 20%. The proposal is included in a wish list given to Industry Minister Somsak Thepsuthin as part of a strategy to make Thailand a regional leader in vehicle modification. Thai Rung Managing Director Sompong Phaoenchoke tells the Bangkok Post the company's exports of modified vehicles has increased and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Parts Group Calls for Tax Reduction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642