Strong sales may prompt Thailand to upwardly revise sales targets this year to 350,000 units from 320,000, according to the Federation of Thai Industries' Automotive Industry Club. The anticipated revision follows preliminary data that nationwide sales in March would be higher than in January and February combined. Sales in the first two months of this year also jumped 40% from the same period last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sales Expected to Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642