New-vehicle sales soar 40.3% in Thailand in September to 68,261 units in what is being described as a golden year, driven by improving economic and political conditions. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles sales data for the industry, says September marked the 13th straight month of year-on-year increases and predicts October results will show further growth. Passenger-car sales jumped 46.6% for the month to 31,401 units, while commercial vehicles climbed 35.4% to 36,860, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sales Gain in September, Strong Finish Expected for 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642