New-vehicle sales in Thailand rose 8.3% in September to 53,491 units from year-ago, according to data from Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles figures for the industry. The result was the year’s third-best sales month after 56,021 deliveries in March and 54,163 in August. Year-to-date sales of 451,326 units were a 7.6% decline from like-2006. Industry analysts say September’s sales growth is due to improved economic and political conditions and renewed consumer optimism, as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sales, Output Show Signs of Life in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642