There were signs of life in Thailand’s struggling auto industry as August new-vehicle sales inched up 1.0% to 54,163 units from 53,653 year-ago. Data from Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which collates sales figures for the Thai industry, shows the August result also was an improvement on July deliveries of 51,158 units. Thailand’s political situation seems to be stabilizing after last year’s military coup. Voters have approved a new constitution and the military-appointed government has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sales Post Slight Improvement in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642