Thai new-vehicle sales continued their plunge in February, falling 18.4% to 43,606 units from year-ago’s 53,429. For the year’s first two months, sales slumped 20.8% to 82,249 units from like-2006’s 103,883. February sales in the crucial 1-ton pickup truck segment declined 21.3% to 28,037 units from prior-year’s 35,657, while passenger-car deliveries fell 19.0% to 11,589 units from 14,311. January sales were down 23.4% to 38,643 units – the lowest level in four years – with 1-ton truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sales Tumble in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642