Thai vehicle parts makers are facing serious financial trouble as the impact of production cuts by major auto makers starts to take hold. The Federation of Thai Industries says the slowdown already is hitting Tier 3 and 4 suppliers, mainly local producers of microchips and electronic parts for vehicles. FTI Vice President Suparat Sirisuwannangkun tells the Bangkok Post most of the affected companies are small and medium-sized suppliers and some may have to start to lay off workers. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Suppliers Feeling Impact of Production Cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642