Siam VMC Automobile Co, Vietnam’s sole maker of 1-ton pickup trucks, is asking the government for assistance in getting back into production at its Chachoengsao plant. Wiwat Praepriwngam, Siam VMC president, recently sent a letter to Industry Minister Somsak Thepsuthin for his support in finding strategic partners or sources of capital. “I realize that the auto industry is just one among a number of strategic industries that receive full support from the government," he is quoted as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Truck Maker Appeals to Vietnam for Financial Assistance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642