Thai auto production rose 23.0% in the first nine months of the year, reaching 813,468 units and putting the industry on pace to top 1 million units for the first time in a calendar year. The Automotive Industry Club of the Federation of Thai Industries says production included 590,617 1-ton pickups, up 42.6% from like-2004. Toyota Fortuner dominates Thai SUV production. Domestic sales rose 33.9% in the period, while exports jumped 48.0%. The federation says only 204,030 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Vehicle Output Heads for 1 Million Mark" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642