Sales of new passenger cars in Thailand are closing in on record levels, with 72,038 units sold in the year’s first five months. The figures released by Toyota Motor Corp. and Isuzu Motors Ltd. show the second-best overall result since 88,950 cars were sold in like-1996, helping set a full-year sales record of 589,126 units. Through May, Thailand’s total new vehicle sales rose 38.4% to 203,159 units, compared with year-ago. The car segment jumped 57%, while pickup truck sales climbed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Vehicle Sales Approaching Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642