New light-vehicle sales in Thailand increase 24% in the first four months of the year to 198,900 units. Toyota Motor Corp.’s Thai subsidiary, which collates industry sales statistics, says in a statement that sales rose 24.7% year-on-year in April, to 51,315 units, but decreased from 54,418 units in March. Year-to-date through April, 1-ton pickup sales rose 30% to 114,917 units, while passenger-car sales climbed 18.7% to 69,665 units. Commercial-vehicle sales saw a 27.2% increase, to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Vehicle Sales Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642