Thailand’s new-vehicle sales soared 42.5% in February to a record 77,213 units, but with the recent natural catastrophes and unfolding nuclear disaster in nearby Japan, industry analysts are beginning to question how long the buoyant Thai market will last. Toyota Thailand, which collates data for the domestic industry, reports passenger-car deliveries surged 49.6% to 33,506 units in the month. Commercial-vehicle sales jumped 37.6% to 43,707, driven by the 1-ton pickup segment that climbed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Vehicle Sales Surge to Record February Result" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642