If Thailand wants to produce 2 million vehicles annually by 2010, it can not rely solely on the 1-ton pickup truck to achieve its goal, Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co. Ltd. President Hiroshi Toda says. "The 1-ton pickup truck can't do it alone," Toda tells the Bangkok Post. "It needs a partner, not a sidekick, but a partner, with a status worthy of a champion product to drive automobile sales in both domestic and export markets." Toda says that partner most likely should be an A-segment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Canâ€™t Rely on 1-Ton Pickup to Reach Target, Honda Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642