North American launch plans for the next-generation Honda CR-V are on track, despite continued supply-chain disruptions caused by Thailand‚Äôs devastating flood, the auto maker says today. And while Honda will ‚Äútemporarily adjust‚ÄĚ production for ‚Äúthe next several weeks‚ÄĚ at its six assembly plants in the U.S. and Canada, the auto maker is dialing back on plans for an across-the-board 50% reduction in output. ‚ÄúProduction rates will vary from plant to plant, but some plants will produce at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Flood Leaves Honda‚Äôs North American Production in Flux" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642