Thailand's new-vehicle sales in June reached 63,241, representing the year's best monthly performance, with growth recorded in every segment despite record fuel prices. The 6-month overall total of 345,897 deliveries put the industry on target to reach its sales forecast of 690,000 vehicles for the year. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. held about 40% market share, followed by Isuzu Motors Ltd. with 25%. Toyota Fortuner drove SUV segment. June passenger-car sales of 16,550 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand June Sales Boom Despite Record Fuel Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642