The Thai government is considering overhauling the tax structure to increase incentives for environmentally friendly and fuel-efficient vehicles. A committee representing the finance, energy, natural resources and environment and justice ministries will oversee the tax review, says Thailand Excise Dept. Director General Areepong Bhoocha-oom. Officials from the National Economic and Social Development Board, the Federation of Thai Industries and Thai Chamber of Commerce also will be on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Mulls Tax Changes to Encourage Sales of Fuel-Efficient Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642