New-vehicle sales in Thailand reach their highest level in 53 months in November, spiking 23.8% year-on-year to 57,031 units. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles data for the local industry, says passenger-car deliveries jumped 32.3% to 24,054, commercial-vehicle sales grew18.2% to 32,977 and pickup trucks rose 18.9% to 28,885. However, SUV deliveries fell 4.7% to 579. Toyota credits the sales improvement to a recovering economy and an upward trend in farm-product prices. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand New-Vehicle Sales Hit 53-Month High" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642