The Thai government is raising the country’s 2010 vehicle-production target from 1.8 million units to 2 million. The change comes as Thailand’s auto industry prepares to produce 1 million vehicles later this month, It will be the first time it has reached that level, and does so a year ahead of schedule.(See related story: Thai New-Vehicle Sales Continue Climb) Industry Minister Suriya Jungrungreangkit says in published reports the industry consistently has been beating its own ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Raises 2010 Production Goal to 2 Million Units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642