Nine member countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations sign a framework agreement in Malaysia on an ASEAN-South Korea free-trade area (FTA). Thai Commerce Minister Somkid Jatusripitak says a dispute over rice currently prevents Thailand from signing. Somkid says he expects the deal to be concluded next year after three to six months of negotiations. Thailand objects to South Korea's insistence on excluding rice from the agreement. Malaysian International Trade and Industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Rejects Proposed Regional FTA With South Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642