Thailandâ€™s rapid growth in vehicle exports and domestic sales sees the countryâ€™s 8-month production surpass 2009â€™s full-year output. Production in the yearâ€™s first eight months jumped 92.6% to 1.06 million vehicles, Federation of Thai Industries' Automotive Industry Club spokesman Surapong Phaisitpattanapong says. The result also was well ahead of last yearâ€™s total of 999,378 units. Vehicles sales in Thailand in the first eight months were up 53.6% to 488,088 units, with the industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailandâ€™s 8-Month Output Bests Full-Year 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642