Thailandâ€™s vehicle exports rose 24.5% in the yearâ€™s first 11 months to 214,747 units. The Federation of Thai Industries predicts more than 230,000 units will be exported for the full year. Exports, along with domestic sales of 530,000 units, are expected to increase Thai production to more than 740,000 vehicles for the year, well ahead of the 720,000 units forecast and beating last year's total of 584,951. Thailandâ€™s domestic market in 2002 saw sales of 409,362 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailandâ€™s Sales, Exports Ahead of Last Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642