Thailandâ€™s growing economy, with its increasing purchasing power, drove first-quarter new-vehicle sales up 43.1% to a record 238,619 units, helped by a 47.5% rise in March to 93,008. New car deliveries last month surged 80.3% to a record 41,692 units, while commercial-vehicles saw a 28.5% gain to 51,316, says Toyota Thailand, which collates national statistics for the Thai auto industry. Toyota Thailand Executive Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantananon says new-vehicle sales have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailandâ€™s Thriving Economy Pushes Vehicle Sales to Record Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642