Thai new-vehicle sales in November declined by 81 units to 57,719 deliveries from 57,800 year-ago. “Worries over the economy continued, as retail gas prices broke through record highs six times in November,” says Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles sales data for the industry. Commercial-vehicle sales climbed 5.5% to 44,074 units from 41,760 in like-2006, while the 1-ton pickup truck segment rose a scant 1.2% to 39,140 from year-ago’s 38,665. New-car sales slumped 14.9% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Sales Dip in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642