Thai new-vehicle sales slipped 7.5% last year to 631,251 units from 682,161 in 2006. New-car deliveries in 2007 fell 11.3% to 170,118 units, while commercial-vehicle sales declined 6.0% to 461,133, says Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which collates sales data for the industry. The 1-ton pickup truck segment last year declined 9.8% to 405,865 units. ‘’Although 2007 was a difficult year for the automobile industry, sales volume compared quarter by quarter showed signs of improvement,’’ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Sales Fall in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642