Thailand's new-vehicle buyers shrugged off a month of deadly violence in the streets of Bangkok as April sales surged 43.8% from year-ago to 57,128 units. The monthly result left year-to-date sales up 51.8% at 223,930 units. But that represents a slight decline from the 52.6% year-on-year jump in March, when 63,007 vehicles were sold, notes Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles data for the industry. Toyota credits the still-strong showing in April to an improving economy, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Sees Another Double-Digit Sales Month in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642