Thai new-vehicle sales climbed for the third consecutive month in March to 66,107 units, an 18.0% increase from year-ago. Passenger-car deliveries jumped 39.2% to 20,854 units from prior-year, while commercial-vehicle sales rose 10.3% to 45,253, including a 7.8% hike in 1-ton pickup trucks to 39,144, says Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles the industry data. Year-to-date, new-vehicle sales were up 16.3% to 160,786 units. Passenger-car deliveries surged 39.1% to 52,448 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Sees Continued Sales Growth in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642