Pent-up demand and discounted prices pushed Thai new-vehicle deliveries up 12.6% to 57,860 units in October vs. like-2006 for the year’s best sales month. Buyers shrugged off economic uncertainty for an 8.1% increase from September’s 53,491 units, according to data from Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles figures for the industry. Year-to-date, new-vehicle deliveries are down 5.7% at 509,186 units compared with like-2006. Toyota continued to dominate the Thai industry in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Sees Healthy October Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642