The Thai government says E85 fuel will be introduced in the next three months, three years ahead of earlier plans, even though only one E85-compatible model now is offered in the market. “Accelerating the rollout of E85 is one of a package of new measures that we will adopt to help address the energy crisis,” Finance Minister Surapong Suebwonglee tells reporters. “E85 will help reduce fuel costs for consumers. Pump prices will be cheaper than standard petrol by as much as 10 baht (31 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand to Speed Up E85 Deployment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642