Thailand Commerce Minister Watana Muangsook is threatening to retaliate against Japanese car imports if Tokyo continues its ban on Thai chicken because of the region’s avian flue epidemic. Thailand may demand Japan “steam” its Toyota exports. Watana says in published reports that Thailand is considering retaliatory measures against Japan and other countries maintaining bans on its cooked chicken. While he considers it reasonable to ban frozen or chilled meat to protect the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Threatens to Halt Japanese Car Imports Over Chicken Ban" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642