Chevrolet will attempt to squeeze more out of the HHR with a “Premiere Edition,” the most recent twist on the versatile model. General Motors Corp. announces the HHR Premiere Edition, adorned in a “cappuccino frost metallic” exterior color and an ebony/gray 2-tone interior, will premiere during January’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. GM says it will build only 4,000 units, with production starting early in first-quarter 2007. The HHR is assembled in Ramos Arizpe, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Third Chevy HHR Special Edition to Premiere in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642