DETROIT – Third-party quality reports remain critical tools for buyers and sellers of new vehicles, despite the vast improvement in car and truck reliability over the past decade and an industry that does not always agree with the results. “It’s still coveted and still relevant,” Ryan LaFontaine of LaFontaine Buick-GMC-Cadillac in Highland Township, MI, says of praise from third-party estimators such as J.D. Power & Associates and Consumer Reports magazine. LaFontaine admits his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Third-Party Ratings Remain Powerful Tool, Experts Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642