North American auto industry output planners concluded their latest round of scheduling meetings late last week with virtually no overall change in the robust April-June assembly plan. There were some machinations among various manufacturers that resulted in 21,100 units being pulled from the previous August plan and all but 400 of them being assigned for completion in June (4,900) and September (15,800). In particular, General Motors Corp. lopped some 21,000-plus units from its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Third Quarter Output Plan Stays on Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642