AUBURN HILLS, MI – TI Automotive says it will build a new U.S. plant in Georgia for the production of plastic fuel tanks. The southeastern U.S. plant will serve customers BMW Motor Mfg. Corp. U.S.A. and Hyundai Motor America’s new plant in Alabama. TI’s new DCCS turbine fuel pump. Still subject to board approval, the plant is expected to come on line early next year, with construction slated to begin in the second half of 2004. Meanwhile, TI announces here it has developed a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TI Automotive Announces New U.S. Plant, Advanced Fuel Pump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642