HARTWELL, GA – U.K.-based TI Automotive Ltd. is stepping up its technological presence in the U.S. as it opens a new facility here to produce blow-molded plastic fuel tanks for North American auto makers and transplants located in nearby Southern states. The $30 million, 145,000-sq.-ft. (13,471-sq.-m) operation represents the supplier's largest single investment and is geared to surpass TI's Rastatt, Germany, facility as its premier plant for advanced manufacturing of fuel tanks and filler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TI Automotive Opens New N.A. Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642