SAN LUIS POTOSI, Mexico – TI Automotive opens its third North American production facility for plastic blow-molded fuel tanks, and CEO Bill Kozyra tells Ward’s he expects two additional assembly lines within two years, based on talks with potential customers. Fabrication and assembly of extruded polyethylene tanks begin in spring for Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. as production ramps up for A-class small cars (Micra, March and Note) at its plant in Aguascalientes, about 100 miles (160 km) from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TI Banks on Tanks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642