Tianjin Automotive Xiali Co. Ltd. reportedly will sell a controlling stake to First Automotive Works (FAW) for RMB1.42 billion ($171.6 million). Tianjin Xiali’s parent company, Tianjin Automotive Industry Corp., agreed on Aug. 26 to sell a 50.98% stake in Tianjin Xiali to FAW, China’s largest auto maker. Some 739.29 million state-owned institutional shares will be sold to FAW at RMB 1.9229 ($0.23) a share. The shares make up 60% of Tianjin Auto’s 84.97% stake in Tianjin Xiali.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tianjin Sells Controlling Stake to FAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642