TIANJIN — Tianjin Toyota Motor Co. Ltd. will produce new versions of its standard-length and hatchback Xiali, both based on the New Basic Car (NBC) platform, by the end of next year, an official says. Chinese model names have yet to be announced. The NBC2 is based on the Platz, which already is being marketed by Toyota Motor Corp. The automaker says the NBC2 meets EuroII emissions standards and is expected to be priced between RMB100,000 (US$12,081) and RMB120,000 (US$14,497). The family ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tianjin Toyota plans production of new Xiali models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642