LAS VEGAS -- - Hyundai Motor America last year tested the waters with the XG 300 near-luxury sedan to see if the U.S. was ready for an upscale Hyundai. This year, with the release of the ’03 Tiburon sports coupe, Hyundai poses an analogous question: Is America ready for a cool Hyundai? The South Korean auto maker perseveres with its mission of invading new market segments with something at least as good as the competition, only cheaper. And the Tiburon, completely revamped for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tiburon Gets V-6, Stylish New Look" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642