The first batch of front-discharge concrete mixers featuring Mack Trucks Inc. engines and redesigned Oshkosh S-Series concrete carriers that recently began hitting roadways marks another step in Oshkosh Truck Corp.'s notable diversification efforts. Oshkosh, primarily a defense contractor until 1996, announced the tie up with Mack last December. It was the Oshkosh, WI-based manufacturer's third major business move with another company in two years. Mack's underutilized Pleasant Grove, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tie Up With Mack Fuels Oshkosh Comeback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642