Chairman Louis Schweitzer says Renault SA vehicles once again may be available to U.S. motorists — but this time with Nissan badges. “Why not?” the French executive replies when asked whether the company would once again export to the U.S. The Renault boss and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President and Chief Executive Yoshikazu Hanawa held a press conference in New York last week to explain the ramifications of Renault's recent $5.4 billion investment in the Japanese carmaker. Mr. Schweitzer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tie-Up May Bring Renaults to U.S. as Nissans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642