Special Coverage SAE World Congress DETROIT – Delphi Corp. returns to the Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress next month as an exhibitor for the first time since 2000. The bankrupt supplier will play a first-ever role as a “strategic Tier 1 partner” to Toyota Motor Corp., the 2007 host company for the event. This year marks the first time an Asian auto maker will host the Congress, to be held April 16-19 here at Cobo Center. Toyota sought out Delphi for assistance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tier 1 Suppliers Make Comeback at SAE World Congress" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642