Tier 2 auto parts suppliers will lead the next expansion of auto industry growth this decade in Thailand, Khun Staphorn Kavtanon, secretary-general-board of investment, Royal Thai Government, predicts at a recent briefing for business writers in New York. Mr. Staphorn says that the Thai economy has registered positive gains in the first two quarters of 2000, which enjoyed a projected 50% growth in gross domestic product (GDP). There is some bad news, however. More than 40% of loans made by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tier 2s Seen Leading Next Push into Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642