Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. posts its second consecutive monthly sales decline, as August deliveries fell 2.8% on a daily selling rate basis to 233,471 units. As in July, small cars again were the culprits, as Yaris 3- and 4-door subcompact deliveries dropped 31.0% and the Corolla and all Scion models slipped below like-2006 levels, as well. Overall, Toyota Div. passenger-car sales were off 8.0% from August 2006, to 115,718 units, a decline the auto maker blames on a clog in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tight Supply Forces Second Straight Sales Decline for Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642