DETROIT – The Opel Tigra replacement joins the ranks of modern-day convertibles in that it will bow with a retractable hardtop, says Mike Burns, president of General Motors Corp.’s European operations, during a visit here. Opel Tigra replacement to have retractable hardtop. The Tigra small coupe, which enjoyed almost cult-like status, was discontinued in 2000 and executives from Adam Opel AG always have hinted at its return as they worked on the business case. And the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tigra Replacement to Feature Retractable Hardtop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642